Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My phone is broken this pass week that’s y can't take pictures right but i found a way (HA!) i took my mom's camera so I m us that for a now an tell i buy a new camera phone. Last week i went online and order my self a new kidrobot DIY new edition of the munny world his name is "TRIKKY" and 2 munny DIY so I m back too munny making again folk's! and im gonna sell them so I can make money out of don't worry im gona show some update on it when I start on it and upload pictures and went job hunting this week w friends after I work graveyard and man was I sleepy! but tnx Joy for buying me startbucks! So it took as 20 min to drive to the agencies and 5 min too walking and out and where done!(wow!) because you can do it online (duh!)oh yea "ninja assassin" BLOODY awesome! u have too watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment